View Single Post
Old 2015-07-18, 10:23   Link #30
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTAN 119 View Post
I see things certainly are escalating in Kuroneko and Ayase's relationship. We have officially gone from yuri subtext to full-blown yuri! It definitely implies they will get more intimate in time, but I suppose you could go with something to do with them struggling over how they really feel about each other... When it does come time for them to get more intimate, I suspect the best route with regard to the more graphic stuff is to tastefully imply what they did, rather than go into lurid detail.

As for the false advertising, I suppose it could be, but it is nonetheless interesting and I am enjoying this so far. You're right about it being different from how normal BDSM relationships- essentially getting kinky before they get intimate. Still, looking forward to see how this works out.

As for the whole BDSM thing itself, I suspect it would be a while before they would be ready to graduate to anything like wax play- as much as the candles would fit into the whole chuuni ritual aspect. IDK, the pet play thing might work- i.e. placing her in something like cat ears, leash, collar, etc, and would fit the who Kuroneko thing. But really, in terms of kink, they haven't even gotten to the light spanking stage yet lol! That said, I suppose something like that could be part of Kuroneko's revenge... I would also mention that I almost wonder if Kuroneko would be into some light biting, but that might be a bit to cliche.

Only one typo I could see, at least in this read through:
Hey thank once again

Checking this on my phone right now so I will go doing a more proper proof reading and fix that typo later.

I am well awarded that I am behind at the whole BDSM progress (we only gotten to abandonment play now which is fairly light as far as I have read). Basically was not even passing the confirmation of power exchange part. So still far from the more popular mental and physical pleasure side of BDSM. Still need for more intimacy level before they could move to any more advanced stage. If you have any light BDSM idea feel free to suggest, I already working my brain on some of your suggested idea, but can't promise I will be able to cooperate them yet

( and in my defence, it took the LN 9 volumes for hand-holding and 12 volume for that certain kiss to happens. I think the progress we have here already light speed in comparison)

In some ways I guess the BDSM has been used as plot device for relationship progression rather than as the main plot. Will love a day that I can go with more kinky stuffs, reread them and think "well it still fit well with the development".

But then I did not expect that I could go this far in their relationship when I first wrote Chapter 1. So finger-crossed that I can keep hold on my enthusiasm till we see the end of it.

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2015-07-18 at 10:38.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote