View Single Post
Old 2008-04-10, 22:28   Link #232
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by quina View Post
dah... and what the fuck is this song analysis? The song as a whole as about A man swear to protect a woman at all cost even if the destiny is working against him to seperate him from the woman. He will continue to fight. I continue to fight. Its suppose to be a good song!
But really the lyrics doesn't mean ANYTHING. What do you think lyric in season 1 means? There are even lyrics about some random Otoku staying in his room, does that mean anything to the story? No!!
Actually, the lyrics does have a meaning. COLORS was written just for Lelouch, and it fits him perfectly. That's why Taniguchi likes it so much. The 2 ending songs are also written dedicated to Code Geass. (The exception being the 2nd OP, which is totally random.)
You're interpreting it in a biasd way. XD Any healthy man can be locked in a room, not just an otaku.
These are the lines Taniguchi is most satisified with. It tells that Lelouch was confined, until he has the power to break free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flou View Post
Oh, thanks! The lines from :37-:50 in the song were impossible. I was wondering how people were able to figure it out too I actually ordered a copy of this months Animedia (along with the other magazines) so I'll check that out . I saw like six billion different transcripts of the OP on 2ch too and that influenced the way I comprehended the English lines
I was also wondering. A day before there's like a dozen versions. Then all of a sudden everyone agreed on one version, and the single isn't released yet? O_o I totally forgot that Animedia release a songbook when most new anime series start in Spring or Autumn.
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote