View Single Post
Old 2012-05-26, 03:44   Link #26035
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post
I built the gelgoog 2.0 (grey-green version) It has way more surface detail then this Marasai.

The rx-78 2.0 and the gouf 2.0 aree poor excuses for an MG, they rank in my personal list amoung bandai's greatest flops, no presentations what so ever compared to my OYW version. But that's a very personal opinion.

Marasai is from zeta gundam, so it should coinside with detail like the RX-178 MK II, which has great surface detailling in MG and even better is RG.
i agree with RX93-2. the RX-78-2 2.0 is amazing!
a model kit isnt always just about the looks. its also about articulation, balance and how you actually have to put it together.
you might not like the looks of it but that doesnt make it a terrible kit!
you are looking at it from an objective way only and completely ignore what lies under the relatively boring armor.
and when you look at it from a subjective way you will realize that the kit looks EXACTLY like the machine that appeared in one of the most iconic works of sci-fi ever. and lots of people love the kit because of that.
i mean, its not a coincidence that almost everyone recommends this kit as an absolute must have :P
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote