View Single Post
Old 2010-12-03, 22:12   Link #36
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikerider View Post
I have to ask this every time. Why hasn't Biri biri figured out Touma can negate her attacks ? Sheesh girl, Figure it out.
She figured it out for sure, yeah. But what she doesn't figure is why and how does Touma's ability stop her powers from working on him. She might have gotten a little bit of a clue when she saw Touma blocked a schoolboy's attack meant for her, though to how far can he stop everything coming onto him, she still doesn't have a clue.

Probably she just wanted to see how far can Touma negate her attacks (in which we have seen she's not going to win anyway), or it's just that it's her way of "playing games" with Touma (really, who else can she freely and happily call a lightning strike on without killing anyone?)

Now that I've gotten to the subs... it seems that yeah, the animation is quite inconsistent. A few minutes in and Touma is somehow drawn with a tougher build in one frame, and the other he's in... uh, skinny build?

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote