View Single Post
Old 2009-07-24, 03:49   Link #2557
pitty
fansubber

Send a message via MSN to pitty Send a message via Yahoo to pitty
Group: ACG
Project: Inuyasha Kanketsu-hen, Kobato

I know it's kinda early to make this post, but still... We are looking for people to work on the Inuyasha new series. Every position is open, because with our current staff it would take pretty long to release the episodes, and we kinda lack backup right now. We'd like to release every episoade withing a week (3 days would be the target), so if you think you can help, don't hesitate to contact us. We are pretty okay dudes.
EDIT: We are willing to do the Kobato series. The only reason is: "IT IS CLAMP". A translator would be needed...

Also, since we don't actually have a project for the current season, we are open for joints as long as you do the translating. Any series would be fine.

Translators/Translation Checkers for Deltora Quest (for the joint with ray=out) still needed. We need some more help because the project is progressing so slow...

Something else, if anyone can provide raws/dvds/anything for Mahoutsukai Sally, please let me know. We'll sub it for sure. ) (I really want to watch it again and sub it... It bring me back nice memories)

Contact: pittty_007@yahoo.com, animeee on rizon (well, I'm not on all the time, so this would be a choice only if you're from europe), PM me here.

For translating, Chinese to English translators are welcomed too.

Regards.

LOL... I keep editing this post :|

Last edited by pitty; 2009-07-25 at 05:34.