View Single Post
Old 2021-11-15, 15:34   Link #1952
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
3rd story arc would most likely be completely redone.

The author said he had heard and read comments from the web novel readers. The webnovel readers complained about how rushed it was and how the story went for the third story arc. So he would know that he would get a similar response by LN readers if he leave it as it is.

Even the second story arc was edited and made longer than webnovel counter part.
So I could see the third story arc being extended but not just edited but redone in terms of plot.

Anyways, as long as the story isnt rushed I dont mind where it ends. Its pretty much a given that it would be longer than webnovel. LN actually gets boring and too dragged when its too long. I wouldnt want to see this go beyond 16 volumes.
I don't know about that because we know at the end of the WN that their were 4 more games after the 3rd one. Which the 6th game sounding the most final of the game series. Which the pure blooded old humans returning and going to war which the new humans but that may be better as a sequel because Leon already had kids by the time the 4th game started. Only if we bring in the games that were bring up in WN ending, could I see this series going for 30-35 volumes. If the series end with the 3rd game, I can see the series ending with 12-15 volumes
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote