View Single Post
Old 2012-01-11, 00:26   Link #1833
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
He is certainly the smartest candidate for GOP. I also think he is vying for the VP position. We all know that the attention he is grabbing right now is mostly due to it's being GOP's newest attempt at thwarting Romney. Too bad that at the end of the day he is still a Mormon as far as GOP is concerned.

Anyway, it won't be as easy for Romney the next time around in South Carolina. Everyone will be pressing hard to uncover the skeleton in his closet. The think tank behind his campaign have their work cut out for them. The attacking ads in New Hampshire should pale in comparison as to what to come next. When a Billionaire writes a 5-mil check to a candidate who has lost all of his momentum, it just shows how desperately people with interest don't want to see Romney to be the leading candidate. If he wins South Carolina, then that pretty much it for the Republicans, but I'm sure they won't make it easy for him.
Yep. South Carolina is the Anyone But Romney's last stand. The attack ads are going to rain down as everyone else throw all their cash at their target.