Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-30, 20:29   Link #1072
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Now that you mentioned it, I'm not sure I'm buying the idea that this "idol aura" thing is something inborn, like Chieri seems to believe. Rather, I think the "aura" is probably just an expression of how much these girls enjoy dancing and singing and working together. Like, the more gleefully happy you are, the more "aura" you display.

Then again, maybe it's just my tendency to demystify everything I see.
Even then, some people just don't have the personality to pull those things off, so in that way it's still "inborn." But I do think Chieri overestimating the level of difficulty in becoming an idol. I think she's down on herself specifically because her kirara has never glowed for her, and it's affecting her judgement in some areas.

Quote:
Considering that Akibastar suffered from war at least in the past I don't think they don't know how to reach it.
We have no information regarding what war caused the damage to the planet, or when. It could have been some entirely unrelated local conflict. Or it could have been caused by the government a long time ago, before the current city was created. There are still plenty of possibilities that could explain the DGTO not knowing where Akibastar is.

Remember folks, we still have very little concrete historical information about this universe. Don't spend too much time building up theories based on other theories, because you could end up completely and utterly on the wrong track, if it turns out the first theory you based everything on is wrong.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote