View Single Post
Old 2012-09-18, 00:28   Link #85
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by idofgrahf View Post
It was an interesting episode but it lacks action.

Spoiler:

I guess you can call it a moment where one tries to snap their buddy out of it before they lose themselves to some psychological drama and the impending sh*t storm around them. Yuuya was basically telling Yui to get a grip and put more value in her life rather than just making it part of the mission. The wound wasn't so big so it could be taken care of quickly anyways. At least fixing her up would mean less of her limping so badly from bleeding and hurting from a piece of glass/whatever stuck in her arm right? At least she won't bleed to death now. In the end, I'd say the first aid was necessary. When you have a wounded ally in the battlefield, you do your best to at least make them feel better even if it can't be fully treated right away.

As for Yui, I think she was a bit reluctant to move anywhere until she could destroy the weapon, so I guess Yuuya felt he had to talk her out of it by making a plan of flying out with the weapon with the 94-second....so I don't think the dialogue they had there was unnecessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
the corporal ....It a horrible way to go .....
Yeah, too bad for him...but I had a feeling he was going to be snacked on. I guess he was the trigger for Yui to get those flashbacks and hence reminding herself that she won't mess up again and let the sacrifices of those around her go in vain. She almost thought she'd die, failing to live up to her own expectations. That bit with her calling out to Yuuya seconds before he showed up to save the day was kind of a aaaaawwww moment for me. Wanted to give her a hug.

Awww don't cry Yui, everything's gonna be alright.

Last edited by greensoulreaper; 2012-09-18 at 00:43.