View Single Post
Old 2006-09-27, 08:13   Link #41
Thisguy
Negikamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y
Excuse me, I need to scream something first.
Spoiler for scream:
You've got my whole-hearted support, man

As people have already mentioned, they seems to have done their best to put everything in mere 25minutes... but that simply wasn't enough.
The "Curtain Call" has been cut, so are Ootaka-Kun, U-string lock and last but not least, the Devil's Scenario TIPS.
Also the duel scene could use a bit more length IMO, for that was rather too short to give the impression of they're really enjoying themselves in duel.

In short, they really should've spent 6eps for Tsumihoroboshi-hen, which must have made it much better... but I dunno what chapter we should take it from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y
Spoiler:
Honestly I didn't expect any for BGM anymore, and DEEN proved that they're trustworthy in that aspect
It would have been much better if it were arranges from original game, but that's what MADs are for... I'm sure some willful soul would do that.

So, now that the Anime's over, what we gonna do here?
I heard that F/SN board went for revealing all spoiler from all routes, because whatever game players say, "This is it" for anime watcher.
If we gonna take the same path, I'm eager to help "spoiling" as one of game player in this board...
However, if Gosanke (kj, Sushi and LB ) thinks otherwise - or they determined some kind of guide-line already? - I'll make sure that I'll follow that myself.