View Single Post
Old 2004-09-14, 09:08   Link #15
hi no ken Jebus

Manga Discussion: Chapter 336[spoilers]

i dont know kaku does seem to be wearing one i mean a nose like that cant be natural . lol not a good argument considering ussop. but i guess a lot will be revealed next chapter in terms of the galley la crew and their powers. kaku seems cool but if its a devil fruit power how useful could it be to jump uber high in the sea? i think it was mentioned that he had speed too.

i agree with chamberlain they seem too much like a family for one of them to just up and leave and become a pirate. franky seems like the more obvious choice since he is so out of place and stands out way too much. i mean he's weird enough to be a straw hat now im not saying he's the one but right now he is way in the lead unless someone else comes along. like ussop, chopper, zoro, sanji, and nami. robin doesnt really count since she enlisted herself into the crew.

i think iceberg is related to robin somehow i will stand by that until im proven wrong. i think calipha was the one who capped him along with the masked person who is probably the main bad guy. franky is a push over in terms of evilness like he is no enel or crocodile. so the main bad guy will likely be the masked person or that korgi guy from the government.