View Single Post
Old 2012-04-27, 16:54   Link #28623
Captain Bluebeard
Detective, Witch, Pirate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiTenpura View Post
I still think I found the only way this can work.
Yasu is a man and feels unable to love because of homosexuality. Jessica being interested in Yasu (while he's unable to) + being rejected by Battler brought that sentiment in Yasu.
It also explains pretty well the whole "George will dump you when smex".

Note: Isn't it a given that when Shkanontrice talks about injury, it's the same as when they talk about death? It doesn't refer to an actual physical phenomenon.
I always thought Yasu was 'genderless'. The genitals were destroyed from the fall, which may have also had implications on her/his puberty. That also explains probably why 'that person' has such a hard time understanding themselves and form their own identity. And it also explains why "Geroge will dump you when smex", "A body that is incapable of love(-making love?), or "Nee-san, you know you can never give him the future he wants". The third one sounds surprisingly plausible if you take into account how much focus is given in every Episode that George wants to have many kids with Shannon.

I had some serious doubts about this theory when I first came up with it, but that red scene where it explains the term 'furniture' convinced me.

It's tough to be blue...
Captain Bluebeard is offline   Reply With Quote