Thread: Licensed Tari Tari
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-11, 12:04   Link #466
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Konatsu's mentality may be similar to Chihaya's, but the voice is a bit different. For one thing, she attacks the words a little slower, and there is a sticky sound in some consonants. But what I find most amazing, actually, is that the rather large Seto Asami is playing Konatsu so she sounds physically light, as she is in the animation.

I suspect the producers chose Asa-chan as the seiyuu in part because they liked the way she did Chihaya, and wanted something like that. As Pellissier said.

As for MC, I agree that the OP has Konatsu in front more than anyone else, so she seems the likely best bet, especially based on the story so far. On the other hand, the end-credits put Takagaki Ayahi (Sakai) first, followed by Seto Asami (Konatsu) and then Hayami Saori (Wakana). If it were based on seiyuu prominence, Seto would be after Hayami. If there actually is a main character, it could still end up being any of the three, it seems to me. There are good possibilities for drama in all three, and all three have something to them. I really liked the forcefulness of Wakana in ep2. Is this a character I've seen before: the kind and smart but irresponsibly pushy ojousama?

Liked the insert/ED, too. These girls can really sing. I knew that was true of Ayahime and Hayamin, but Asa-chan can sing, too. Maybe the explanation for the simple animation in both EDs is that we will be getting plenty of them.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2012-07-11 at 12:29.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote