View Single Post
Old 2011-06-19, 12:41   Link #251
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
Makes me wonder if the Brunei Army had their share of problems with the SAR-21.
Depends on the number of units exported and how frequently they used it. I think at most it is used by the Special Operations in urban combat, where it will foul up less as compared to jungle or transitionary (rural-to-urban) terrain, or used for base defence.

Like all other weapons, the less it is used, the less likely it is going to foul up. After after firing up to 500+ rounds or being constantly tormented under difficult environmental conditions, the problems will start to show.

It is a weapon built for show, not use. Sometimes I question the use of the 5.56 round in a bullpup weapon, the bullet doesn't kill outright unless it hit critical parts of the body and the hydrostatic shock is overrated, so why the heck should we give it a function to fire it beyond 250m? A normal carbine would suffice, unless the bullet is upscaled, a bullpup would merit nothing more than a futuristic look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallschirmjager View Post
If I ever get the chance to take up IPSC, it'll be with a SiG X-Five AL.
I was wondering why you didn't get a Glock instead.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote