View Single Post
Old 2011-10-05, 21:26   Link #466
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafael1932 View Post
Fenrir_valindri
Hysteria still holds the advantage by far. In the end is all about yoki power and hysteria has not even started. What makes me crazy is that miata smell her saying that she was a number 1 and now she seems a lot weaker than hysteria.
That is just the thing, we have had no confirmation that Hysteria's yoki is far beyond Miria's own, we just know that her technique is far superior. Not once has anyone comment (till just this chapter) on the yoki of any of the #1's. I highly doubt that they are 100% suppressed, or are even trying to hide their strength (except maybe Roxanne), so I honestly don't think that are that superior Yoki-wise to Miria (or at least not Hysteria). AKA, Hysteria's technique simply trumped Miria's Phantom, but her actual abilities (speed/strength/yoki) aren't that much higher then Miria's.

Not to mention Miria could immediately tell that they were no match for Riful, but has said nothing of the sort against Hysteria.

I think the perceived gap in their combat ability just looks a lot bigger then it actually is.

Quote:
Although is a nice point, it makes me think about what rigardo said about isley – that despite his size he could reach speeds far superior to himself which indicates that higher yoki power, higher speed and strength. Also, when isley is fighting with pris, she is able to hold down his arrows ( extra chapter). Riful seems also surprised that pris was able to reach her so fast ( when she dies at her hands). This allows me to think that every single ability will grow up if you put more yoki power in that ability( miria have just done that). So, the bigger monster, better reflexes they have.
These are all in concern to full awakened beings, I ask you to recall Clare going over her limit against Rigaldo, but being completely unable to control her own speed. Something similar is occurring here, except Hysteria and Miria are clashing head on, while Rigaldo was simply trying to avoid Clare. Keep in mind that full awakened beings completely change both their bodies and minds.