View Single Post
Old 2012-04-24, 19:48   Link #22
ion475
にこにこにー

Well, since we reach the 3 episodes mark for quite a few series...

Name of Series: Acchi Kocchi
Episodes Watched: 3
Rating: 8/10
Comments: つみきちゃん可愛い。つみきちゃんペロペロ。つみきちゃんマジ天使。
Status (Keep/drop/stall): Keep, Tsumiki is too adorable...

Name of Series: Saki - Achiga hen -
Rating: 9/10
Comments: Much faster pace than the original series. Of course, manga is also this fast pace and they're basically following it literally box by box...
Status (Keep/drop/stall): Keep of course, even if Kuro-chan's mahjong power is nowhere as broken as Saki or Tacos...

Name of Series: Accel World
Rating: 8
Comments: Kuroyukihime...so far, so good
Status (Keep/drop/stall): Keep

Name of Series: Haiyore! Nyaruko-san
Rating: 8
Comments: As random as ever. Ep 2 and 3 are nowhere as good as the 1st one, though...
Status (Keep/drop/stall): Keep

Name of Series: Hyouka
Episodes Watched: 1
Rating: N/A
Comments: Too early to give a rating. Story just got started. Animation is a 11/10, though.
Status (Keep/drop/stall): Keep, it's Kyoani at their best again

Name of Series: Natsuiro Kiseki
Rating: 7/10
Comments: No clue where to put this one. It's slice of life, but doesn't have the comedy that keep people watching, nor it have the healing power of Tamayura...
Status (Keep/drop/stall): Keep. It'll probably end up being average but as long as it's not things like Queen's Blade or Majikoi, I'll keep...

Name of Series: Sankarea
Episodes Watched: 1
Rating: N/A
Comments: Will give comment once I watch the other 2 episodes. Just don't feel like watching this sometimes.
Status (Keep/drop/stall): Keep, but high probability that I'll watch this at snail pace...

No clue whether this apply...
Name of Series: Mobile Suit Gundam AGE
Episodes Watched: 28 (2 if you only count this season)
Rating: 1/10
Comments: Will see if Kio arc can save this series. I said the same thing about Asemu arc, though, before they decide to go back to square one and give me the crap that makes people slap their head over and over again...
Status (Keep/drop/stall): Keep, might as well finish this. It's not really THAT bad, but whoever write the script needs to be fired...