View Single Post
Old 2013-01-08, 23:33   Link #3565
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Academy City isn't incompetent. If you have a director that can know every bit of information happening in the city. If it happens it means Aleister allows it or he didn't care. Everything is being monitored by the director and thus everything thing is known or being controlled by the Director. I don't think that is a sign of being incompetent if it has that tight of security.

Mikoto is a celebrity and you don't kill a celebrity unless you want mass panic.
You just solidified the reason why I think AC is incompetent. They have the resources yet they do nothing to stop Mikoto. Sure it can be forgiven if Mikoto only did it for one time, but this is no a joking matter anymore if she is enjoying doing this for second time, third time and so on.

You don't need 11 directors/chairmans work as a team to kill Mikoto. If they are serious, only one director is needed. You say that killing Mikoto will cause panic? They can always cover her death by either replacing a clone of Mikoto or kill Mikoto's entire family, and forge a fake information such as Mikoto and her family are now migrate to Russia or Africa for whatever reason.

I don't know what you guys think about this, but if a guinea pig starting become annoyance or threat to the organization, get rid of her is the best choice.

Ok, even if they don't want to kill her, but at least give her a warning or blackmail her or even better, recruit her into dark side. Those AC directors are pro when it comes to blackmails. They know Mikoto's parent and friends look-like.

Unless Mikoto is actually the favorite plaything of up-side narcissistic dude in the tube, I really see no reason why Mikoto still can roaming free in the center of city of devils lurk and do whatever she wants.