View Single Post
Old 2006-04-05, 00:31   Link #16
EnseiSong
Clous Dolch

Humm... Hime got my vote... I can't stand Otome. For the fact that, all Sunrise did is got a better ending in Otome, for the people said the ending for Hime sucked (imo, the ending is more worst for Otome, even though is not a "reset"), but other than that, this show (Otome) is lack of everything else Hime had.... (also I liked Hime's ending, I don't think is bad it was just rushed)
Otome lack of emotion for me, I wasn't sad or mad at things when I watch it, unlike Hime's theme. For Otome at the end where Arika and her mom finally "meet" was over done and couldn't feel true enough (although the only one made me felt something was the scene with Aoi and Mashiro). Then there is the whole Nina thing with the Sergay and Eris thing... those scenes can't get me mad or sad. It made me go wtf the most; wtf as in this show don't make much of sense and lack of creativity.
In the end, I realized that most people watch it for the old casts, because the new ones are not well presented (I.e. Tomoe, Eris, Nina, Arika, Mashiro, and Sergay). So it's kinda painful to watch it.