View Single Post
Old 2013-09-09, 15:41   Link #191
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Info that's flowing around:

Quote:
God Uniform: Senketsu
-When Ryuuko's body and mind is pushed to its limits and her blood burns hotter than fire itself, the true power of the living uniform is awakened. Ryuuko and Senketsu's bodies become one and inmesurable power starts flowing through their veins. With the God Cloth Senketsu, Ryuuko is able to change reality and alter the destiny of the world.

-Even if the appearance of the God Cloth Senketsu is embarassing, its power is unmatched. Ryuuko can't control the power by herself so Senketsu acts as her precision support.

God Uniforms: God-like powers (Satsuki, she lives in the highest tower of the city)
Three Star Uniforms: Reality bending powers (The Four Devas; they live in the tower of the student council, they have absolute freedom to do whatever they want as long as they don't go against Satsuki's ideals)
Two Star Uniforms: Super powers (they work directly under the three star uniforms in accordance to their skills and personalities, they live in the dormitories)
One Star Uniform: Augmented abilities (the "stormtroopers", they're student council members, they live in the training headquarters)
No Star Uniforms: No powers (Mako, the other loser kids without "talents" according to Satsuki, they live in the shitty slums and are basically the "prey" for the stronger students)

Ryuuko only needs the God Uniform Supeer form to fight Satsuki and the Four Kings.

The ED theme is called "Sorry, I'm not going to be a good girl".
What's with that ED song title?And nice of them to recognize that that uniform is embarassing

But yeah, in any other anime I'd figure that something that can "change reality and alter the destiny of the world" would be the final power up but with Imaichi that might just be the start

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Priest Rezo View Post
Haruhara Haruko is back. OH. MY. GOD.
Now if only they could get Yukari Fukui in there somewhere.