View Single Post
Old 2012-09-07, 02:46   Link #125
Micropod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagoshod View Post
No, I did actually read most of it. The problem is it's already contradicted by what's explicitly stated on-screen. There's no reason to argue it further.
Since you apparently completely lack reading comprehension, and everyone except you can see it, I'll just say it one more time for its own sake. Them being referred to as having not completed their training does not necessarily mean they haven't gotten their commission yet, for reasons already given. While at the same time, everything else about them that was explicitly shown on-screen (as compared to a squad from the VN that was actually hurriedly deployed without graduating) does in fact point towards them having graduated. Your supposed contradiction is not there.
And that is about all I have to say about the matter at this point besides what I already wrote in my last post, the points within which you have not even tried to address, which everyone besides you realizes. Go back and read all the posts against yours again, closely this time. Good day to you.
Micropod is offline   Reply With Quote