View Single Post
Old 2013-01-30, 21:41   Link #458
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by takai View Post
I think Masuzu had feelings for him before this whole thing even started. I think the fact that he could careless about how she looks turned her on, I've seen it before. She probably wouldn't admit it though.
Hmm... yes, I could see that. While she has got countless confessions and possibly got fed up with it, he was the only one not showing interest in her. That could've piqued her interest, and she could've thought up a way to make him her boyfriend. So the "fake boyfriend" thing could've been not to get rid of further confessions, but to actually get him as a boyfriend
I still think that she only thought of it as a game at first, solely meant for her entertainment, before she got seriously interested in him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by takai View Post
Who said he didn't like her? He just wasn't entranced by her looks like the other guys, he was different. Which is why I think she was initially attracted to him.
Actually, no. I'd say that he's just as entranced by her looks as all the other boys. It's just because of his "anti-love" disposition that he never (openly) showed any interest in her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
And I beg to differ that he might be referring to Chiwa. If you slide back a few minutes earlier, he said to Masuzu "Don't look down or you will miss your boyfriend's hour of triumph". So I'd reckon that he was actually referring to Masuzu watching him.
Yes, most likely he was indeed referring to Masuzu. I don't see why he should suddenly want to address Chiwa there... but hey, let the Chiwa shippers have their fun