View Single Post
Old 2013-07-08, 06:28   Link #8048
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Jesus, not this again.
No, you are not getting it.
No, he's as dead as one can be. It was stated by the authors and himself(sound awkward, but yeah...)
No, he made CC happy already.
No, Nunnaly didn't have any flashbacks, it was just her understanding his doings.

>C.C.'s scar at the base of her heart, this would mean that the Code could only be activated

VV didn't have one. Not when he was immortal nor after Charles took his code. Code transfers apon full-geas user killing a code carrier. It doesn't matter how.

Anyway - this is the wrong thread for that kind of discussion.
I am not debating anything. It's the unspoken word if one wants to believe that Lelouch is alive. I never said that Lelouch was alive. But if he was, that might be one of those possible options. Besides, I seriously doubt that any new series dealing with Code Geass is going to pick up from where Season 2 had left off anyway.

Let's all agree that Lelouch's story is finished with Zero's Requiem. If Sunrise wants to bring back Lelouch, then they would have to retell his entire story all over again with a different ending because it would not make any sense to recreate a story from a popular TV show if we all know what the ending will be?

Afterall, Lelouch did kill Clovis in coldblood instead of using him as a puppet informant.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote