View Single Post
Old 2007-06-05, 00:30   Link #36
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper View Post
I didn't find Destiny quite entertaining at all. I did laugh, but it wasn't a happy laugh. I think I laughed because I still watched Destiny in spite of all the travesties that were starting to resurface just as Freedom made its "doomed" re-entry into the CE...I kept my hopes up that it would pick up somehow (see, I still have some love left for the CE), but all that was in vain... and hell comedy it wasn't. Maybe I was laughing because it ws the only way I know to cover up the feelings of horror I felt watching those last episodes...
Well, everyone has their own opinion of things. There are people who hate the most legendary acclaimed of stuff too for their own personal reasons, and there are people who like crap as well. It's understandable if people didn't enjoy Destiny though.

As for the future of CE post-movie, well, it really depends on how the movie turns out, but without anything to go by but interviews and blatant statements of Bandai considering CE the 2nd big thing compared to the legendary UC, I'd say that the movie will probably close the Kira-Athrun side of the story, and just maybe in the near future, we'd get stuff like OVAs or different mediums that's told from a different perspective, tackling different bases of the established universe.

UC's now pretty much novels and occasional animated works too. Like AoZ which has awesome mecha designs, Unicorn and Igloo. Maybe 2010 will have something.

Unless some mind-fuck happens in the movie, Kira's pretty much well and settled in his ZAFT uniform.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote