View Single Post
Old 2009-08-12, 11:33   Link #2213
Skullchukka
Letter from lost days ~

This is a public notice and the disclaimer in English, regarding Furude Project's Turkish Patch of Umineko no Naku Koro ni, which uses script codes and translations of Witch-Hunt.

Spoiler for Quote from our Readme file, regarding legal stuff. Boring stuff that noone is interested.:

We as Furude Project would also like to publicly thank chrono & klash for their patience while responding our endless questions about translation, scripting and so on.

We're glad to inform that thanks to Witch-Hunt, we have been able finish a Teaser of Umineko no Naku Koro ni Episode 1 Demo, Turkish Patch. After our Beta Testers approval, it will be available for the Turkish community (they're a bunch of nice people, really ^^) to obtain.
It only contains Prologo and Chapter 1, but this is a big step for us. It means this is doable.

As far as I know, there are 4 groups using Witch-Hunt's translations. I don't know any of their condition right now, but I'd like to say it's definetaly doable. I wish all the other 3 groups best of luck! [And if any of them managed to create a diffrent script engine, or use any other than Onscripter - please contact me]

I also wish great luck to Witch-Hunt; about the incoming Episode. Keep up the good work ^^

Skullchukka from Furude Project
Skullchukka is offline   Reply With Quote