View Single Post
Old 2013-07-18, 19:20   Link #291
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Again, sorry for the six month-long silence here. Like always, real life issues got in the way. Since this is the umpteenth time this has happened already, I think I'll be blunt: the Lost Colors project is no longer my main project. Between university and the several other translation projects I have going, I just can't keep it up like I did when I started. That doesn't mean I'm stopping, however. I fully intend to finish this game at some point. I just can't give it my full attention. Instead, to avoid the long hiatuses that keep cropping up, I'm going to try to make a monthly update schedule, where I post how the project is progressing regardless of how much I've gotten done. That way I can at least stop my bad habit of leaving everyone in the dark and keep the project on my mind.

I do, however, have some good news. (Please go to the main page of my site to find out there.)

Anyway, for this update, I have two new edited scenes, SG013 and SG014, for the Geass Route, which involve Rai's entrance into the Black Knights. Head over to the Scene Directory page to check them out. The next update will finally be at the Narita battle, which is going to require the most work, frankly.

Also, I've decided to, for the first time in a long while, open up applications for new people to join this project. Considering how on-and-off updates have been for so long, I don't expect many applicants (in fact, I wouldn't blame people if no one applied at all), but I'm not really looking for many people. Just a few translators and TLCs (translation controllers) would be enough. I admit I've been stubborn about doing this mostly solo for too long (which has been my biggest mistake, I believe), but I'm not capable enough to manage a big group of people. So, if there's anyone with previous experience in translating or knows enough Japanese, contact me at unknown0entity@gmail.com and I'll give you a little test. Again, I'm not looking for many people, just a few who are dedicated enough to work on this consistently in their spare time. (I'm not enough of a hypocrite to ask them to work full time, after all.) Please remember, though, I'm ONLY asking for translators and TLCs right now; I may ask for non-translation help in the future, but not now. In the meantime, I'll just keep on working like I always have.
Eternal Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote