Thread: Licensed Yosuga no Sora
View Single Post
Old 2010-11-24, 08:33   Link #1328
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
No, I believe that due to the phrase "breeds like rabbits" etc it symbolises Sora's virility and her eventual large family with Haru *wipes blood away*

Well possibly. Rabbits are pretty territorial (heh) and also apparently (I quote) "some rabbits will only bond with one for life and once it dies the remaining rabbit will have nothing to do with new rabbits and will end up fighting with any other that goes near it." Which doesn't have much to do with being lonely but still. Or maybe we're taking the whole WMG thing too far
No, that does make sense. Making only one bond and then being alone after the mate does is loneliness. Let's see if our resident experts have anything more to add.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
What an excellent show this is. Loved the music through the latter half of the episode. Thought the feelings of all concerned made a lot of sense.
Spoiler for ep8:
I am really loving the music too. It all flows so perfectly.

Haru is thinking with his other head and heart! He knows when to advance and everything...quite smooth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
^That's the huge difference between Sora and a certain other little sister this season. Sora's actions in this episode are easily understandable, and even excusable. I don't find her insufferable at all, her tantrum upon seeing Nao and Haru have sex out of the blue was justified. Seeing them do it all those years ago must have been traumatic for her (she said it herself, she didn't even know what they were doing, but she knew it was bad). To be honest, I expected her to react more violently than she did. Additionally, after Haru decided he still wanted to be with Nao, Sora hasn't tried to come between them, instead, she's distancing herself from them to let her brother live his own live, even though doing so makes her suffer a lot. So no, I don't find Sora annoying at all. In fact, she's the one I feel bad for in this arc (granted, I'm very biased towards her in the first place).
Sora has every right to be angry and upset. Her only family member is being taken away by a big breasted glasses girl. Big breasts makes her a natural enemy and then add on everything else, I don't think she is out of line. She put the curry in the sink while she could have thrown in across the room or something. She also didn't do anything public or what have you.
Quote:
Yeah, Haru continuing to grin and thrust like an idiot while looking at Sora was just hilarious
I face palmed that. The idiot wouldn't stop, I guess he was hypnotized by her breasts a little too, lol.

Quote:
The maid omake was funny as always (Akira ate a whale ) but it doesn't look like it's going anywhere now. Are they just going to bang every week from now on?
They are still funny but I think it would have been better if Motoka was the first six episodes and that classmate who we haven't seen since the first episode was the final six. That would have been a nice change.