Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-12-07, 13:23   Link #12519
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
And this is also not a hentai series... I've read enough of them to see that the guy can go on forever

and about Mizore... the thing is, Yuki-onna has a very small window of time during which they can actually get pregnant (according to the manga). And for Mizore, she was in that window (it was never said if she still is or not), and Tsukune was around... well, I think it was a case of "my window of time is going to be gone soon, and Tsukune just happens to be around". Sop whether or not she actually wants a baby or not is still rather up in the air, IMO
Well, it could be that ... well it's true that after her arc she seemed to be toned down, so we don't know what's going inside her head right now. But she still "targets" Tsukune so the matter is definitely needing to be took care of ... in some way.

Well, I don't think we have enough information to judge what outcome is it going to be ... I know that so far the manga suggests that in the end it's going to be Tsukune x Moka, but I'm talking about the rest of the girls, we just don't know what's going inside Tsukune's head at the moment, and I also don't think that the timing is right, haven't Tsukune got enough on his head already ... well If I point them out it's

- Training

- Fairy Tail

- School ( They have to keep up there grades don't they )

- The Wong Family ( They aren't giving up )

- Newspaper Club activities ( We haven't got them mentioned, but I don't think they aren't doing them )

So adding Tsukune's romance problems into the mix is I think a bit too much at this moment ...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote