View Single Post
Old 2011-10-05, 13:03   Link #2235
Eratas123

Can ANYTHING mess up an IS' heat sensors? I'll just have to go with chaff grenades and flashbangs if that's the case.

@wavehawk- Being a hero does not mean you have tp be heroic, that's what anti-heroes are for I was planning something similar to yours but I chickened out

@Zero- Thanks for saying I helped you I didn't do anything except ask random questions.

@Meister- I'll have to rework Karons introduction since I'm already at the terrorist kidnapping arc, maybe I'll introduce her as a new student who get's attached to Ichika later on.

Who are her ISper teammates and how is her relationship with them?

Why is she younger than everyone in class 1-2? Everybody ranges from 15-18, how did she get in so early?

What's up with Marvelous Maximillian and how did he even get a teaching job in a female school in a heavily tilted society?

If Karons and her teammates faces are plastered all over the newspapers does that mean they're celebrities and their heroics are known throughout the public?

She never kills does she? Hmhmmhmhmhm *Starts making evil plans*

Do you know what's up with class 1-2? How come they have ALL the oddball students? You'd think they'd be separated all things considered.

I also plan to change the ISper concept so some people are immune/very resistant to them if they're good enough or secretive enough. Kyuukai Tokiwa and Irish can count but so do Chifuyu Orimura and Laura Bodewig who all have something they have to hide or they've been trained to resist giving away.

Does Karon have any moments where she has a cuteness proximity and starts gushing when she sees something cute or when she cries when she remembers her older brother?

She has no weapon combat at all? What's her strength in physical(outside of IS) combat? Speed, power, agility etc etc

Why does she trust the Infinite Stratos so much even if they're used as weaponry, the reason her homes a space ladder and the reason her brother is dead?

Do you mind if I possibly put ship tease between Karon and Irish? Just for some laughs I assure you.

Last edited by Eratas123; 2011-10-05 at 14:10.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote