View Single Post
Old 2012-03-09, 11:51   Link #309
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

I second KoiChoco and Nyaruko. Here's my recommandations for upcoming anime :

Koiken! is a 2012 ongoing romantic comedy based on a mobile phone game. The story is focused on a second-year highschool student who meet a young girl of his dream founding a romance club for beginners. The plot looks very educationnal and is described as "the Art of Romance" anime.

Dusk maiden of Amnesia is a 2012 upcoming (will have 12 episodes from April to June) supernatural mystery romance TV anime based on a manga by Maybe. It sets in a old middle school haunted by spirits and old mysteries. Teiichi is a average third-year student who meet a ghost named Yuko, who he's only able to see her. But Yuko lost her entire memory (even her death) so Teiichi create an investigation club in order to find Yuko's memory. The mystery occured on this one is à la Gosick style. Not to mention that this one do not have any mad stuff (like excessive gore) in it, even though it has ghost stories in it. The romance pacing is slow but not boring.

I'll also recommend Sakamachi no Apollon to Classified Info. The 2012 upcoming 11-episode slice-of-life romance TV anime sets in summer 1966. It follows a 16 years old highschool student named Kaoru who his parents sent him to a local highschool in Hiroshima. One day, he meet a young boy of his age who's a major fan of jazz music. Even though the music is present in this series, it isn't a main theme, the main themes about the show is the relationships between characters and a romance between Kaoru and his female childhood friend.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote