Thread: Zettai Shonen
View Single Post
Old 2005-12-25, 12:59   Link #7
tabun
rawr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suguru
I marathoned episodes 20-26, and I'm glad I did since otherwise the suspense probably would've killed me. Overall, I liked the Tana arc better than the Yokohama arc--I just really liked the Tana cast and the atmosphere in Tana was awesome, and perfect for the story. In Yokohama it just seemed like the supernatural was out of place, and it was harder to get into the characters. Although if they were separate series the Yokohama arc would still stand up well, it's just the Tana arc I thought was really exceptional, so it was going to be nearly impossible to top. The Tana arc's probably the best series I've seen this year.
May I deduce from what you said that a) Zettai Shonen up to (and including) episode 12 is something of a story of it's own and separated from 13-to-end, and that b) the complete Tama cast/characters will not appear after episode 13? I would find that rather sad, as to me the Tama arc seemed somewhat unresolved (watched the 1-12 batch from Triad over the past 2 days). Great work by Triad btw! The show itself certainly has a weird kind of attraction to it, but attraction nonetheless.