View Single Post
Old 2012-12-25, 14:00   Link #1210
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by LystAP View Post
I admitted that to say that it was only possible was incorrect, it was a extreme assertion I realized; however, the possibility is still there. But unless there's no precise information, the only thing we can properly infer is based off the data available, which is not much.

There no evidence that the creators even know we're here; the Superior is the one that's been sending those waves in a effort to "collect" resources and to "research" us. It thinks we're "machines" just like it. If the Creators knew about Earth and were trying to destroy humanity, I highly doubt we would last very long.

Given what the BETA are, and what they are doing, there is the possibility that the Creator's civilization is virtually run on G-elements, just like people say ours is on oil. Thus it could be inferred that they've been weaponizing G-elements and utilizing them on a galactic scale for quite sometime. Think of the XG-70s, now think of billions if not trillions of floating alien death fortresses far more developed than those occasionally defective human prototypes. All the assaults we have seen the BETA send throughout the MuvLuv world, are just tiny pokes by automated miners under the command of a restricted AI. It may take like a few seconds for the Creators to reduce our planet into cosmic ash.

Such dreadful possibilities is why I find the MuvLuv universe so interesting, I also find the possibility that the BETA are machines and view us as machines deliciously ironic given how frightful we are of our own machines rebelling. This latter cause is why I am especially interested in the thought of BETA as machines.

And Merry Christmas!
Well if demon bane made it on SRW there might be chance for MUV LUV.... if the beta creators attack earth .... Guess in a job for these guys

Spoiler for Broke the 4th and 5th wall to make a barrier:

Happy New Year
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote