View Single Post
Old 2004-11-15, 02:24   Link #17
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitaro
We have no other choice it’s either attack or be attacked. The terrorist were already killing innocent civilian’s way before we invaded Afghanistan and Iraq so declaring war on terrorism wouldn't make a difference either way. The problem itself is religion in general. Without religion most of the past wars wouldn't have happened. So maybe we wouldn't be having this problem right now. That's something to really think about.

I like the idea of a one world government. I think it'll be good thing. The day our world fully matures is the day E.T will contact us formally.
well, most people was, is, and always will be against terrorism anyway, and people were working their hardest to eliminate terrorism before this "war". Declaring some kind of official war doesn't help the situation much except giving Bush some excuse to attack Iraq which actually has nothing to do with terrorism. So regarding terrorism, I'd say ironically this formal declaration of war is actually justifying the terrorist attacks, since now US and terrorists are on an official all out war to fully eliminate each other.

about one world government, well, I like that idea too, however with one condition, that we don't mature into this one world government thing when US is the world's only superpower, and preferably Singapore should be the world's only superpower when we mature into this one world government
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote