View Single Post
Old 2012-05-23, 17:29   Link #83
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullFaerie View Post
Pleasantly surprised they got Marida back, there were several seconds where I worried she'd be a goner after all- up until the last second really, when she went all "I'm the enemy". Made me think she'd turn on herself. But all was good.
I was just as relieved. It could have been just another one of those situations where my favorite character ended up dying in a Gundam series, and I have quite the track record when it comes to that.

I mean dammit, at least one puru clone deserves to live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullFaerie View Post
Seriously, this series is so good. It's what Gundam is supposed to be like. Or, hell, anything of its genre. Though for the last two episodes, every time they aired, they had the unpleasant side effect of making me loathe AGE with a passion for how blatantly inferior it is :/
If this ends as strong as it is currently I'm gona have to say this is probably my favorite Gundam series.

As for AGE, I feel like I'm blessed having never watched it. I can't stand the majority of Gundam material made this past decade or so, thanks a good ol' UC Gundam series like this came around. And boy what a great series it has been thus far.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote