View Single Post
Old 2013-03-31, 09:49   Link #41094
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Some important snippet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lingyin
"I wonder... should I just resign?"

The other girls snorted in response and waved lightly "Are you kidding? Why should you?"

"I dunno, it's just that" I looked at that girl, Mari, it was her name. The chaos yesterday remind me that while I'm used to be a victim, I'm not above being the perpetrator either.

"Don't be so irresponsible" her eyes narrowed, her voice dripping with anger "Don't make yourself stoop even lower than now..."

"I knew, which is why I asked"

Using my I.S. as bargain, is not something with semblance of responsibility either. Why I even care

"No you don't, but I suppose I should apologize" she sighed, I can feel that her rage slipped away, the void in her emotion now filled with guilt and shame "I'm irresponsible myself... and a coward... please forgive me..."

I said nothing when Mari left, the rest of the

Did she even have a choice? Would that choice make a difference, considering how much of an insufferable witch I am back then?

"Regardless, you bear the position now, don't even think of running away, the world did not revolves around you" other girl spat and went after her.

Funny think, apparently back then, I used to think so, even if subconsciously....

"But you have responsibility to fill, that means people revolves around you, don't make them disappointed again"

I blinked, the girl had disappeared, but now I understand. For some reason, I felt my guilt slipping away... or rather, sunk deeper inside and lay dormant. I felt I have to do something...

Now I understand why Ichika complained that he never got his karma. It's not the punishment that's important, but the message behind it.

A sense of enlightenment, so you can carve a better future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles
Why did I even bother? Is this feelings really true? Is there's any reason why I like her? Is this mere a sign of sympathy corrupted by my personal thirst for attention?

"Charles"

"What it is, Ichika?"

".... as much as I hate Bodewig, something about her... her hatred, her misery... I can feel it bottled up, and no matter what happened before she's our classmate, my friend"

...I see...

Disregard my clouded feeling, there's only one thing that's clear.

I want her to open her eyes and see the world, not the sheltered, bland life of a soldier. The world is cruel, but even then, you will never feel true happiness if you don't open your heart to it...

If her happiness meant Orimura-sensei's acceptance, then she doing it wrong. Orimura-sensei never looked up such attitude either...

It's doesn't even matter that I'm a filthy traitor anymore, nothing about my feelings is a lie. This fight is not about you, but I want you to understand... you cannot always blame everything on other people!

"OPEN YOUR EYES! BODEWIG!"