View Single Post
Old 2009-05-22, 14:32   Link #1080
Used Can

Did the Sister always use short skirts? Wow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Her reaction was different when she considered Hayate with people other than Maria.
I don't think her reaction with Maria was different because she didn't like the idea of losing Hayate to her, but because for her Maria is untouchable for anyone. Maria is hers and no one else's. Honestly, I've always thought if Nagi had to choose between Maria and Hayate, she'd pick Maria.

Anyway, the whole Hayate ending up with Maria would have to follow what you said in a previous post - that Nagi would have to accept Hayate never saw her as a romantic interest, and that she should be fine with whatever Hayate does. If she grows up that much, then a Maria end should be possible, and that way it'd be even better for Nagi, since not only would she have grown up, but she would be getting a new family, so to say.

I'm not saying there aren't other possibilities, I'm just trying to point out that particular scenario is quite possible.