Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll iDOLM@STER the anime (and spin-offs)
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-16, 03:13   Link #252
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Man episode 2 was trash.

First of all this main lead... This guy is incredibly boring. We don't know a single thing about his character other than he might secretly be a pevert or pedophile. Where's the personality? Who ARE you!?!?!?!

And my god, this opening is corny as fuck. Yes this is an anime about idols, get some real music for this! This is trash!

And man, there were some likable girls in the cast but apparently none of them got focus on this episode. Only the chipmunk voice sounding girls got focus. We got a fantastic episode about them learning to be themselves. Holy shit that was original.

Great, we also got a tsundere bitch. A poor girl who cares about food, and two annoying chimpanzee twins. Sorry, this was not fun. There's a way to have light hearted fun and it's not about poorly executed sexual humor.

The future of this anime is going to look bleak for me if I am treated more to this kinda garbage. And for the love of god, incinerate that tusndere bitch's bunny and fire her ass. Rie Kugimiya, please stop using that annoying squeaking. Must you plague me so?!?!
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote