View Single Post
Old 2007-11-15, 23:37   Link #41
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Favorite characters are
Fate-chan: I have this unrelenting desire to protect her. She looks as cute as possible, and her demeanor compliments her features nicely. Not to mention that she is one of the best friends anyone could ever ask for. She puts their lives infront of her own, while dealing with her own traumatizing life. Never pitying herself or loathing, she bares it all while bringing a smile upon her friends faces. Both loli and Milf Fate are love and win. Including that hawt gothic loli battle suit and scythe she wields as a loli and Milf Feitos Riot Zamber form is....
Suffice to say, she is and will always be my favorite character from any anime.

Nanoha-san: She ofcourse, is also very cute. She doesn't quite reach terminal levels of cuteness like Feito, but she takes a solid place as my #2 favorite character. Her assertiveness and unwillingness to back down from a fight is what seperates her from other generic magical girls.

Vita: MSLN's lovely tsundere. The first season I only mildly liked her, but she really grew on me during Strikers. Wanting to protect Nanoha and willing to sacrifice her life for that very cause, was touching to say the least. Truly a great character which I won't soon forget.

Hayate: Poor Hayate was drastically shafted in Strikers, but that won't stop me from loving her. She wields massive amount of power and has one of the coolest looking battle suits ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
I'm just wondering, the rule for no campaigning...does that include Moe-contests? Because there's one that's pitting Yuki VS Fate that's happening tomorrow, so I'm wondering if that in particular is allowed.
The header post is just referring to campaigning for votes in this threads particular character poll. I'm sure that mentioning Feitos match Vs Yuki Nagato tommorow is perfectly fine. I plan on voting for her, ofcourse. I also plan on letting everyone in the Nanoha Image thread know of the match when her match actually arrives. Must support and campaign for mai Goddess Feito-chan.^^

Here is the link for anyone who is interested.
http://moet.anizone.net/index.php?lang=eng

btw, are you ghazzy118 from Youtube?