View Single Post
Old 2010-03-24, 12:50   Link #15912
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Not necessary, Kyero-kun. An artist doesn't need to put every character in there. It's all about the artists favorite character(s) or overall plot of the image/picture. Though if it's any consolation I wouldn't mind to see Kallen in it, either. Alas, no. But that is how life goes.

I know, morbid. But I do agree, more Kallen/Kalulu plz. I probably have all the Karai pictures already (<3 to you, Kyero-kun)

I just find it very amusing Nina is almost non-existent in fanart. While Kallen is usually present in some of the most well recieved fanart. I don't see why you should complain, since there are alot of artists that are fans of Kallen - or more importantly, Kalulu.

What makes Kallen a prominent character is her looks and her personality. Both are quite acttractive.

I personally wish I had mad drawing skillz, then i'd spend every waking moment actually being productive in my fandom for Kallen.

x| the invisible barriers, how unfortunate. lol
there is your not just looking hard enough Arbitres

Spoiler for warning image intensive and some suggesive pics that will burn your eys out:

I've seen an increase of Rolo fanart maybe he is one of those characters that half of the fanbase loves and the other half of the fanbase (which most likely consist of Shirley fans or people who never liked him in the first place) hate him.

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote