View Single Post
Old 2011-05-31, 18:58   Link #319
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Can I ask you how did the scientists slip through the grasp of the Allies AND the Mossad? I mean, their experiments have likely killed jews, and the survivors are not going to forgive that. Moeover, I doubt the NATO is going to approve it, in the European Union we are fucking battling in councils to allow (ot not) genetically modified corn to grow in our fields, especially France. So let's not get started on humans.
2 capital letters: E.U. (the criminal organization).

The rest will have to wait on the novel for more details. But I'll drop NATO and add much more negotiations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
PS: Did you even read what Tempest about trying to not blatantly port characters from other shows? Because that's Laura from IS right here.
Hey now I resent this. I deliberately made her cold and logical, but not bitter. Laura is just a generic tsundere with a sad past; Gertrude is much more akin to a Vulcan, claims to be logical, but is so full of emotion that she lapses once in a while. She has NO illusion for a "Banagher Links" to come along and smash. She's not the commander of 1SH. She's still in training. And she's not in Butei for some personal vendetta.

I did not include how she looks, but I'm definitely going for the Pure Aryan colors of white-blonde + blue eyes. Plus no powered armor. She runs with a Styr AUG assault rifle and a FAMAS for a "handgun". Opts for a SIG SG-550-1 for long-range engagements. Stun baton is because its the most feasible "duuh that's hi-tach" melee weapon I could think of outside of a pilebunker.

I find more similarities between Gertrude and Space Marine #466387 than Colonel Bodewig. And I didn't even pack a chainsword.

Most of all, I feel that this is how a German super-soldier should be done.

The only link between the 2 of them is the unit, which I could simply change the name or drop it. But that would simply defeat the hinthintwink reference in the first place.

Last edited by MeisterBabylon; 2011-05-31 at 19:11.