View Single Post
Old 2012-03-18, 17:27   Link #22
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I was tempted to score this penultimate episode with a '7' due to two factors: Louise one-sidedly making the choice to return Saito to his world (the action alone) felt lame to me, and the Dragon is just that, a mindless beast with no sentience of its own but rather exists to instinctively devour all of the Void magic users; it doesn't matter how much it powers-up after consuming one Void user after another, it's a waste.

However, a gave it an '8', nonetheless, because I've never seen the students worked up and making preparations for their stand against the Dragon, since the coming of the war against the Reconquista from the first season. Furthermore, it was a nice touch that everything is returning full circle back again to Tristain Magic Academy where everything started for Louise and Saito.

Since the preview confirms that next week is the last episode, then I just want for J.C. staff not to screw again, please.

That and to say that Zero no Tsukaima will end once and for all one week before Shakugan no Shana does.