Thread: Licensed Air Gear
View Single Post
Old 2006-09-25, 13:41   Link #93
MrProphet
The Commissar Vanishes

Send a message via ICQ to MrProphet
The AMV seems like a cutup of all the well-animated scenes. I really don't see the plot or purpose. What's the AMV about? Is it conveying something?

It's a fine effort, but it's not great.

Quote:
i mean ringo may have been the one to initiate the attack on simca, but i'm pretty sure she's not the one to order gabishi to assassinate ikki. gabishi was the assassin right?? if not, forget it then.....lolz
I agree that Kilik probably sent Gabishi and Om (Ringo wouldn't sent them to injure Ikki and Kazu) and I agree that there's a great similarity in how Simca manipulated Ikki and how Kilik is manipulating Ringo.

However, there's one big difference... Ikki caught up to Simca's act pretty quickly. He still likes her, but it doesn't mean that he'll just let her run amok with his team and let himself be used. He is still a tool, but at least he tries to act independant from Genesis. We don't see the same from Ringo. The fight between them has shown that Ringo is much more ideologically certain of her motives (and of SF's actions) than Ikki is of his.

To put it simply: Ringo did nothing to stop Om after she learned that Gabishi attacked Rika, Sora and Kazu. We may not know the whole story, but that just shows either how little in control she is, or how ideologically committed she is, no matter the cost.

BTW, does anyone else have a feeling that Yayoi is a secret member of Tool Toul To? Remember that chapter right after Sano's fight with Gabishi, Agito asked Yayoi what time it is, and she answered to the second without even looking at her watch. That's a lot like what Kururu can do, you know...
MrProphet is offline   Reply With Quote