View Single Post
Old 2012-06-19, 15:45   Link #7638
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I'm not going to pretend she looks 14 any more ... but she was carded into her late 40s and I spent many years being glared at by what I'll call 'stupid white people' for 'cradle snatching'. (I'm white before anyone has a cow about that line). She looks like a little doll (think Toradora's Taiga, she's Taiga's height but curvier) when she was a late teen into her 30s. And me being six foot just made her look even smaller. Some proof-ish stuff is necessary, I guess.
Exhibiting tsun moment... 95lbs of typing fury in her Blanket of Solitude loli-wife stalking soda pop

She has a few streaks of silver now and looks older when she wears glasses. Its hard to get a good picture of her because she hates having her picture taken.
She still has to shop in the junior section. Not just an anomaly though, she has two cousins, one at 5' and the other at 4'9". I have several friends here in Oregon that meet the same description (including one white elfin pixie who is 20ish pictured next).
Yes, she's sitting on the edge of the chair with her feet on the counter -- she studies that way. Yes, she's 21.

And I can stand in Los Angeles/SanFrancisco in the asian sections and trainspot dozens on a busy market day. Ponytails, twintails, moms with daughters where you're having real trouble deciding which is which and they're both jawdropping cute.

Heck, my Japanese teacher has to be 70-something and when she turns her back she looks like a loli (very short, trim, longish jet black hair in a tail, likes to wear overalls or tight jeans and a tee).

Sometimes my wife will look at me and say, "its time to move you to another spot, too many sparkles at this location" and laugh her head off.

Last edited by Vexx; 2012-06-25 at 01:24.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote