View Single Post
Old 2013-06-23, 01:56   Link #3931
KronosPlasma

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
I think a problem for Kirino's reputation is the fact, that the story is told out of the perspective of Kyousuke (no matter LN or anime). So therefore we practically never (or seldomly) get to see the great sides of Kirino
I wish a lot of people would get this. Well only now Kyousuke side of the story and the show tell us. Kirino comes off bitchy or sweet, but calling her prefect is to much.
Hell if the story opened up more we'd see how much work the other girls put in to what they do. Seeing as it's one sided we only get to know about three of the girls well four with the final part on Ayase.

one last thing everyone talks about how harsh Kyousuke was with the girl.
All of the affliction the girl show is never returned by Kyousyke. He only shows love for two of the girls and keep the rest to himself. So the others don't have that bond make it easier for them to get over it. Yes Ayase spends a great amount of time with him but not as a couple. Only Ruri has that link with him making it harder for her to move on. It won't help hanging out with them even if she dose understands the two the most.

I hope I typed this the way I was thinking it
KronosPlasma is offline   Reply With Quote