View Single Post
Old 2008-11-25, 10:05   Link #1060
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
Sorry for popping up this question: Is Miu's father the elder's son or son in law?
When Kenichi accepts the arm-guards from Shigure, he thinks aloud about how they belonged to Elder's son = Miu's father.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Ow , its a surprise to see Rachel and his brother who protects the students !
The Smiling Fist doesn't strike me a killer. He was a pretty cool referee, and some bias aside, he gave Shinpaku + Kenichi a fair chance. his disciples also seem more out for attention than to kill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by incube View Post
I can imagine how will the fight between Boris and Kenichi end... the throw some punchs and chat about friendship, free will, , master-diciple bond, blah blah... and Kenichi wins ! >.<
Well, perhaps. But I'm hoping Boris's teacher inspires him to reform ala GTO style. That would be more fun than if Kenichi swayed him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
well, that could be interpreted two ways. either shigure sees kenichi as something more than a disciple or she just doesn't want to be called "master" because it makes her seem old.
Why would she ask Kenichi if they could bathe together sometime again then ? She was definitely flirting with him there. Although whether there was serious intent behind that is another question.

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-11-26 at 08:18.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote