View Single Post
Old 2009-01-08, 20:38   Link #1139
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
I Guess the difference between viewers (like me) is that to me, I don't think Grace tells everything about the disease to Sheryl..Besides Micheal and Klan aren't doctors...
You don't need doctors to find out some of the basic symptoms of a disease. Besides, as a medical student, Klan is more than qualified to research and distribute the information. Did Sheryl ask Klan to cure her? No. But does Sheryl know that she is at the end of her line especially after being informed by Klan? Yes. So why bother finding a cure? Please tell me why humiliate yourself even more then? This was a disease Sheryl has carried since she was a child, its curable state had expired long, long ago. Its stupid to even suggest that it could be cured now that she is an adult!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Anyway, I don't find what Sheryl does is really wrong...it's just sometimes I find double standard towards Ranka and Sheryl...Ranka just got picked on everything while they let go of this "potentially fatal" mistake by Sheryl XD
The difference is, Sheryl kept it to herself while not wanting to hurt others. That, and nobody died because of Sheryl. Plenty of people died because of Ranka. There is no double-standard.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.