View Single Post
Old 2012-08-22, 12:48   Link #219
Iron Maw
Banned

@Sky Black Swordsman: Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post

They are all from the LN, so far I have been trying to put everything in spoilers. At the moment the series do not seem to catch enough attention to justify its own LN thread.
I see, just thought it would less confusing and more orderly of a separate thread was created especially for the ease of discussion and speculation for the current translated material. Those who want to find out and discuss the future events from LN would have a streamlined thread for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
The manga scans is up to date. It comes out monthly in Comic Alive...

Nobody is forcing you to click those spoiler tags are they? I for one am grateful for him giving us details about the story that is probably years from happening in the manga. Also creating another thread would be just adding needless space since this manga/LN isn't as popular as some of the others, i.e High School DxD, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei...
As I have said beforehand, and I'm only suggesting this for ease of discussion for current readers (especially since this an adaption) without having spoiler tags everywhere. I have nothing near ill will or ungratefulness towards Flying Dagger. I didn't even think Mahouka was that popular on AS either.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote