View Single Post
Old 2013-02-08, 03:44   Link #28974
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeydra View Post
Just got back home with my first HobbyLinkJapan order, which was a high grade 1/144 Zeydra along with a grey Gundam marker and a black Gundam marker. Really looking forward to building this kit.
Nice, the Zeydra is a fun HG to put together, I'm not the hugest AGE fan, but the HG kits are extremely well made imo

As a quick note GLUE THE ANTENNAEs, they're inserted into the head in a way that certain motions/pressure applied to it would cause it to fall off easily, I already lost one so Im forced to display mine without the antennae's (its actually is not that bad looking this way), Im still looking for the missing piece..............

As a general question: Im planning on painting the yellow parts on my HG AGE-FX, I dont like how they stand out, Im considering gold, or silver for a hi-v-ish color scheme, what do you guys think? And im gonna putty/sand that face mask flat and clean, I hate that "Beak" look (or ill just wipe out the center part of the line then it will look more like the Strike-E/Noir face
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote