View Single Post
Old 2009-09-24, 11:48   Link #115
KariOhki

Well...I guess compared to the game they messed up, but remember that so much has been changed up to this point, to go back to "true canon" it'd be messing up the "anime canon"...any touching scenes between Welkin and Alicia wouldn't fit because they haven't had a true confession yet, plus they were in the middle of a battle and pretty far apart until Alicia appeared to blast the Marmota.

I liked this episode because of the action. This series was lacking on action in battles, and this one delivered for once, even if it was stupid that they didn't have the tank with them.
Emile getting shot was a nice way of getting Aisha and Hans out of the battle, lol. I think Aisha's just the squad pet or something, she hasn't done anything.
Lazor neutralizes lazor, apparently. You'd think it'd just combine to make more lazor, but nope. Alicia blowing a hole in the Marmota with her Nakama Power ftw...and then she's captured. At least the guys have a reason to head inside other than "Kill Max"
Faldio out of nowhere~ OUR SAVIOR \o/! *cough* Yeah, and it's like him and Welkin are still buddies.

Next ep: Welkin better confess, and Faldio better kick the bucket. Max too.