View Single Post
Old 2011-07-22, 19:08   Link #6
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

^To Heart is no shoujo though. His gf has to be okay with moe/otaku-themed stuff to like it, and lots of female anime fans...aren't.

I second Ouran for a rare good shoujo comedy anime. In the same vein she might like Special A, albeit it's frankly not as good.

Second Nodame as well. It's really, really good. The drama is even better actually.

Oh yeah, and you might try Aishiteruze Baby. Yuzuyu is 120% cuteness in human form. The show isn't all out comedy but it's light and gentle at heart.

Also, in case your girlfriend likes FABULOUS (...max) bishies, the currently airing Mawaru Penguin Drum is the most fabulous thing in anime since Code Geass. Be warned, it may turn deadly serious on us at any moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeschmoe View Post
Also she told me about a gender bender with a girl named megumi? she said that megumi that thought she was a boy who was transformed into a girl, but was a girl with a boyish personality? anybody know? was a while ago she says. but i would appreciate it.
Yes, Tenshi na Konamaiki. ANN, MU links (the anime is an adaptation of the manga).