View Single Post
Old 2011-11-21, 11:12   Link #60
Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
This series is just not cutting it for me. The two warring factions are a joke, as is the 2ft tall old man who leads one of them, and the two morons who stand behind him and say the same thing over and over again in unison. What is the point of that? This conflict seems more like a sports rivalry than a war.
Sports rivalry, seems that way this episode thats for sure. I so wanted to give this a 5, i don't know where to began.

They really revealed about Grodek's family this early on huh? And looked like Grodek was somehow expected Flit to be "aye lets get em" since they both lost their family to the UE but Flit wasn't looking all on board.
Rest of the episode tho was just.......... Too much convenient factors, piss poor animations, fights uneventful, rallies held by Emily, a Gundam forty yard dash. I just want to laugh this episode off and forget that i watched it. The canister floating over Emily's head and landing in the yard. The sound it made in the air and when it hit the ground. Just comedy. "Gundam head twitches suddenly turns left" Flit: "This is the gundam evolution!!!"" Episode just killed me. Definitely not watching this one twice.
Battlefield 4
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote